I am thankful for:
1. Friends for Isabelle to play with.
2. Movies
3. An understanding Tim when I let time get away from me and not getting dinner together.
Goals
1. Call Diana
2. Create letter for School supplies
3. Create letter for Youth Jam help
It was a really nice weekend. Busier than I would have liked but a nice weekend. Today we did our shopping and then Isabelle, Abby and me went to see the Hanna Montana movie. It was very enjoyable actually. Then Abby came to play some more. They get a long really well. To bad they don't go to the same school. Oh well.
It is another busy week. I work all week again except tomorrow and Tuesday morning. I think I am supposed to volunteer in class tomorrow though. Only two more times though. That is rather sad. Then on to helping in another class, Mrs. Milgate I believe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.