Sunday, February 1, 2009

February 1,2009

I am thankful for:
1. Isabelle is feeling better.
2. Lots of time to stitch today

Didn't set goals yesterday.

Goals
1. Send out demos.
2. Make calls

Today was cleaning day. Didn't really feel like it but I did my home blessing hour. I didn't do my zone work today. Tomorrow. Then it was time to watch the Super Bowl. It was a fantastic game. I didn't really care who won, I just wanted it to be a good game and it was. Plus I got in about 4-5 hours of stitching. I think I will be really close to finishing Isabelle's Garden. I might just keep working on her until I have her done. Then I can move on to another project next month. She is so pretty.

Yesterday I forgot to post. We went cross country skiing for 5 hours yesterday at Harriman State Park. Isabelle was wonderful. She is such a trooper! She skiied 5 miles! She is a bit sore today. Then we watched the Pianist. It was ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.