Friday, January 30, 2009

January 30, 2009

I am thankful for:
1. Being able to shop for extras.
2. Tim as a good steady job.

I met my goals yesterday.

Goals:
1. Cross Country Skiing
2. Stitching

Isabelle stayed home again today although she was probably feeling well enought to go to school. She was definitely feeling better than yesterday but her tummy was still a bit upset. But she came with us to do our shopping. We did our usual shopping and then went to get new gloves for Tim and Isabelle and then the bookstore. I got some new books. Mostly books to help with business. I bought a Perl for Dummies book, a new marketing book and a fun fantasy book.

Other than that I stitched and had Isabelle read and practice her violin. Q very quiet day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.