Wednesday, January 21, 2009

January 21, 2009

I am thankful for:
1. Tim is happy and healthy.
2. 4H

Did I reach my goals for the day?
About half of them. I tried to do all of them but I thought I had best wait for official approval before I did. I would hate to buy it then not have the money approved to be reimbursed. Then I found I a problem with the demo so I didn't want to send something out that did work properly.

Goals for tomorrow.
None really. A quiet day.

Happy Birthday, Tim!

Today was Tim's birthday. He said that he was going to stay home since he had to work so late yesterday but of course he worked all day and was of course late to watch Isabelle at the gym. It drives me nuts that he just doesn't do what he says he is going to do. Oh, well. I love him anyways. I just don't hold my breath that he will do what he says.

Otherwise not much happened today. I did a bit of this and a bit of that. Worked on SRMS website. Finally got it up and running again. I wasn't aware that the password and domain name had changed. But now it is up and going.

Otherwise I didn't do too much. My period has started and I am feeling a bit down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.