I am thankful for:
1. A happy and safe Christmas vacation.
2. School starts tomorrow.
Goals
1. Stay calm and collect with Isabelle.
2. Exercise
3. Stay on diet.
Today and yesterday were very quiet days. I did some house work and then stitched and watched football for about 6 hours. I haven't stitched that much in months. I made really good progress on my Fractal and finished the Lizzie Kate project Housework Never Killed Anybody. I am going to give it to SRMS for the Mardi Gras. Now I have to get it framed. I think I will see if Lynda will donate the framing for it.
Otherwise, school starts backup again tomorrow hopefully. It is supposed to get really cold and sometimes when that happens schools close. I hope not. It is time to get things back to normal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.