It has been several days since I have been up to writing anything on here at all. Boy do I hate my period. I am so glad that the birthcontrol that I am taking lasts for three months. I don't know how I did it every month without hurting any one. I was just not in the mood to write anything. I didn't do much those days as it was.
We have had almost a foot of snow since Thursday night! We have caught up for the moisture for January. I worry that the farmers won't have enough water and we have been in a drought for so long. It is supposed to snow on and off for the rest of the week.
We tried to go cross country skiing today but both Tim and ISabelle ended up with wet gloves before we even started so we only lasted about 10 minutes before their hands were just too cold. I was thinking about going tomorrow morning but it looks like the weather is just going to be horrible so I will probably just head to the gym. I haven't had any exercise since last Tuesday. Need to get back at it. I only need to loose 5-10 more pounds and I will have met my goal. 5 pounds is my minimum. I am going to go back to really measuring out my portions again. I have been snacking way too much and not eating enough protein with my first snack or lunch and I am getting too hungry in the afternoons becuase of it.
Last week was Tim's birthday. We didn't do too much. We went out to dinner at Friday's after Isabelle's gym. This week is my birthday. I am part of a birthday club with my I Love Stitching Group and I have been getting lots of goodies. I can't wait to open them. I think I am going to get myself a Chateline Mandala for my birthday. I will have to add or make a new paypal account for that. She only accepts PayPal.
I am back teaching science on MOnday and I am all ready to go. I made sure I was ready tonight so if I get called to sub I can say see and not worry about. I don't think I will get called too often though. I think Karen is worried about her job and is taking all of the sub time she can. Although I am subbing for three days in February in Mrs. Milgate's class. I really like this class even with Cooper in it. Poor kid. He can't help it. I am hoping Isabelle will be in this class for 1-3rd grade. I am tempted to request it. I do a lot for them and I think they would agree. We'll see.
Otherwise, not much is going on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.