Friday, January 9, 2009

January 9 2008

I am thankful for:
1. Stitch night!
2. Coffee social at school.
3. Warm swimming pools.

Goals:
1. Stitch
2. Grocery shopping
3. Zone cleaning.

Today was a bit frustrating. The DEC just suddenly stopped working for one of our customers the other day. I think they changed a security setting but I can't figure it out. So I gave them their upgrade. Well, the upgrade fixes a spacing issue from our first effort. Now the e doesn't fit becuase the lane is too long. Now why they didn't have this problem before I am not sure. And it seems that the E should fit at 20 feet on a 17 in screen. But it doesn't. So I sent them the long lane fix and they don't like the progression. So we'll be spending the weekend trying to make a fix that works. I tell you, I really dislike doing this. I just want to send the program out and have it work. Problem solving like this just totally stresses me out. Hate it. Give me a room full of children to teach any day. Oh well.

But we did get a fix to them that will work until Monday.

Other wise, I went to stitch night tonight instead of Wednesday. Isabelle was just having a bad night on Wednesday and really didn't want me to go. So I gave in and stayed home. Truth was, I didn't really feel like going either. So I went tonight and just about everyone was there. It was nice as usual. Most of us are working on some models for Lynda for her big needle work show. She is doing some cute can things. Then we are all going to work on a LZ Halloween design. I am going to do it all on one peice. It will look great. I want to do a bunch of peices around the seasons holidays and fill my wall by the stairs with them. This will be my first one for this purpose.

Not much else is going on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.